Essential oils are composed of tiny molecules that are small enough to penetrate the blood brain barrier, which to you means that using them may actually produce healing benefits. Essential oils are extremely concentrated. It only takes one molecule of the right kind to open a receptor site for potential healing. In addition to being 100% pure and natural, dōTERRA®’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils are subject to further quality testing that ensures the correct composition of the active compounds that should be found in each oil.
A clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians along the back and feet and head to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body.
Stress – Both physical and emotional can lead to numerous negative health conditions.
- Balance is an essential oil blend formulated from oils that are known to bring a feeling of calmness, peace and relaxation.
- Lavender essential oils has been used for thousands of years for its calming and sedative properties.
Toxic Insult – Exposure to a wide array of toxic insults like pesticides, contaminated food products, and free-radicals from pollution, can contribute to rises in the occurrence of varying illnesses.
- Melaleuca essential oil has potent antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- On Guard® promotes a healthy immune system and protects against seasonal threats.
Inflammation – The increased consumption of food with pro-inflammatory components together with high carbohydrate, low-protein diets contribute to increased inflammation in body systems.
- AromaTouch® is a blend of essential oils that were selected specifically for their ability to relax, calm, and relieve the tension of muscles, soothe irritated tissue, and increase circulation.
- Deep Blue is a blend that contains oils that are well known and researched for their abilities to soothe inflammation, alleviate pain, and reduce soreness.
Autonomic Imbalance – The opposite of homeostasis, an imbalance of the autonomic nervous system can negatively impact health.
- Peppermint essential oils has invigorating and uplifting properties.
- Wild Orange essential oil has antidepressant properties and is often used to relieve feelings of anxiety and stress. Its aroma is uplifting to both the body and mind.
How to prepare for your session:
- Arrive with a clean body and open mind.
- Your session will last 30-45 minutes.
- Your therapist only needs access to your back and feet and head.
- Some of the oils will warm you while others will revive you.