Putting Wellness In Your Hands
In this four-hour introductory class you will learn to apply key elements of Bowenwork to:
- Ease breathing difficulties
- Relieve muscle tension, joint pain or stiffness
- Ease heartburn, acid reflux and other gastrointestinal complaints
- Relieve neck, back and knee pain
- Address injuries.
$95 (includes a manual with photos and anatomical illustrations).
Bowenwork is a Continuing Education Provider for NCBTMB.
This class earns 4 NCBTMB CEU’s.
WHO HAS LEARNED IT?
- Practitioners of other manual therapies MDs seeking effective, low-cost alternatives for their patients
- Chiropractors looking for an effective adjunct therapy
- Naturopaths wanting to change careers Retirees looking for a satisfying way to contribute and build community
- Persons who may not ever want to pursue a Bowenwork career but desire to help their friends and family.
If you would like to learn a safe way to promote wellness in yourself and others, then this introductory Bowenwork class may be right for you.
Click the link below to contact Mary Martorano for enrollment or call her at 724-747-6272.